Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sarah's First Day of School 3's Program 2009-2010

August 10, 2009 First Day of School

I have been going to Page Private School since I was two. For the 2009-2010 school year I will be in the 3's program. This is going to be a great school year because my mom is going to be teaching in the same building as me. Her classroom may be on the other side of the hall but we will still get to see each other every day. I can't wait!
First Day of School! I am so excited to start a new year!

This is my teacher Ms. Anna. Mom told me that she is a awesome teacher and glad she will be teaching me this year!


What do I have to do to get a little attention around here? I got it.... Go into Sarah and my room and get all the diapers out and scatter them all over the room. Mom and dad will have no clue this is going on because they are so busy talking to Sarah about her first day of school. Boy was I wrong.... they snuck up on me with the camera and this picture says it all!

No comments: