Friday, April 10, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance March 6, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance March 6, 2009
Tonight is the night daddy and I have been waiting for. A few months ago daddy purchased tickets for the daddy daughter dance held at Northlands Church. We will be sure to make this an annual tradition because we had soooo much fun!
This is the photo daddy and I had taken at the church. Sorry that it is kinda blurry but mommy wanted you to see the photo I have in my room.







Before the dance. Mom and grandma Denise took photos of us. Grandma was in town from Ohio because in the morning Adam and I will be celebrating our big birthday bash at the strawberry patch. This weekend is going to be wild and crazy!





I love you so much daddy!








This is one of the four cakes they had at the dance.








Dancing! What do you think of my dress? Thank you grandma Denise. I feel and am a real princess!









Watching everyone dance while giving my feet a rest and eating cot and candy.









Showing off for the camera. We came home around 9pm and found decorated goody bags lined up on the kitchen table. Grandma and mom must have been busy preparing for the party, while daddy and I were off swing dancing! I slept like a champ that night. Stay tune for birthday pictures.











No comments: