Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 4 Ohio Trip Christmas Day December 25, 2008

























Santa came and he ate my cookies and drank my milk! Be sure to check out Adam and my matching PJ"S








































I am in love with the paper.












My reaction was worth a million words. I only asked Santa for an Ariel doll and I got it!





My school had a Santa workshop so I could buy gifts for my family. I took $10.00 from my piggy bank to buy mom, dad, grandma and grandpa something for Christmas. On Christmas morning I gave grandma a pin that says grandma on it and I gave grandpa a pen that says grandpa.





I am done playing with the paper and ready to play with my cars! Vroom!!!!





I am a princess mommy, look I am sleeping beauty!












Hanging out with Aunt Suzy and Uncle Drew Watching the Christmas Parade! I love oranges!









A true Christmas smile! Do you like the cut on my head? I decided to take Sarah's stroller for a drive and I wanted to go left and it wanted to go right and in the end the stroller won.









Hanging out with my God Father Kevin. Go Ohio State!











Being entertained by my Great-Uncle Don!













Watching all the entertainment in the kitchen!












Part of this years Christmas celebration involved having a guac off taste test!













The three competitors waiting anxiously for the results.
Uncle Drew, Great-Aunt Lisa and Great Uncle Robert!

















The winner is!

















Robert!

















Congratulations!




















Celebrating Christmas dinner with lots of family!


















and more family!






















After dinner I built an Ariel castle with my second cousin Kristin.





















Watching the adults open gifts and enjoying some desert!























Playing my new Elephant game!
























I am enjoying Sarah's pretend food but look at the three amigos in the back. I think they are having more fun playing with my new toy!


























Giving my God Mother Meghan some love.

























All of our second cousins, which would make them my moms cousins, she sure is old!



























Today has been a long and fun day but I can't go to sleep without everyone giving me some love first.





























Christmas comes to an end!





























No comments: