Sunday, January 4, 2009

We Have Arrived Day 1 Ohio Trip Monday, December 22, 2008

We Have Arrived Day 1 Ohio Trip Monday, December 22, 2008 This is my second plane ride and I am doing so well. My sister is enjoying her movie and I have enjoyed looking out the window, watching parts of Little Mermaid, eating and loving on my daddy.
This may be a free flight for me but I am a growing boy, so can I please have my own cup too.

We have arrived and are very excited to be in Ohio with Grandma Denise and Grandpa Bob. There is snow on the ground and very very cold. So cold that a water line busted in the airport.



Look what I found when I arrived to grandma and grandpas house! Now I do not have to sleep with mommy and daddy. Mommy and daddy were just as excited as I was, I wonder why?




No comments: