Tuesday, November 11, 2008

YMCA

We had a busy day today. After Sea World we went to the YMCA for a Halloween Party. I met up with my friend Emily Joy. Painting a candy corn!
Having fun painting candy corns with my friend Emily.


I made my very own dirt cup. I added worms and cookies to it and from then on, was on what mom called a sugar high.

I am making a ghost with tissue and a sucker. After I put the tissue on to make a ghost I asked my mom, where did my sucker go? For some reason all the adults laughed.



I want some.




Dancing! I am all over the place these days. I am still doing the army crawl but pulling myself up on everything. I am even standing in my crib. Mom thinks I am going to pass the full crawling stage and go right to walking. If she only knew what I have in store for her.





Dancing with my friend Emily Joy.





PLEAE SCROLL DOWN NOT SURE WHY THERE IS A GAP> VIDEO'S AT THE END