Monday, April 21, 2008

SARAH AT HER BEST

Happy St. Patricks Day Everyone!
Monday, March 17, 2008




Mommy and Daddy are going out for dinner, while grandma Denise and I watch baby Adam! I think my mommy looks very pretty!

Monday, March 17, 2008



This boppy thing is really comfortable, wonder why baby Adam and mommy like it so much! I need to invest in one too!
Monday, March 17, 2008





Grandma Denise let me feed baby Adam. He has to take a bottle every now and then so he gets used to it.
Friday, March 14, 2008


Today, my friends and I had a Easter Party at Ms. Anna's (she is the lady who takes good care of me when mommy and daddy go to work)! I am showing mommy, daddy, and grandma Denise all the eggs I found. Mommy says I look like I am up to something.... this candy sure does taste good!
Friday, March 14, 2008


I am the dress up queen! Today is the day mommy and baby Adam comes home from the hospital! I am so excited!
Saturday, March 8, 2008




I am just hanging out at the house with grandma until mommy and baby Adam come home from the hospital tomorrow. Mommy is going to be so proud of me because I have been practicing how to change a diaper and care for a baby. I can't wait to be mommy's "little hen"
Friday, March 7, 2008


Grandma Denise loves this picture of me. Grandma Denise is taking me to see baby Adam for the second time. By the way, Grandma Denise did my hair and if you ask me she did a great job!
Thursday, March 6, 2008


Someone has to do the shopping around here!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008



Miss. Stephanie says I have very strong belly muscles! This exercise is my favorite one at the gym.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008



I am not sure who is having more fun.... Grandma Denise or Me! You are the best Grandma!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008



Grandma Denise and Grandpa Bob gave me a membership to Little Gym for my 2nd birthday. Grandma took me to class and we had a great time. Mommy came too but she did not participate because you know who is due tomorrow!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008

No comments: